Can't hear the FlyLo reference but this has an interesting sound. Nice melodies, but I would like more variations in it man. Anyway, nice listen :)

Guest TVHEAD

Can't hear the FlyLo reference but this has an interesting sound. Nice melodies, but I would like more variations in it man. Anyway, nice listen :)

As I said once earlier, there is a lot of going on in every one of my tracks, you just need to hear it. ;)

Cool vibe. What you've done with those vocals is very fun to listen to! The drums and bassline need work; not in terms of programming but rather production and sample choice; they sound amateurish as it stands.

I like the slow way this evolves a lot. I think it really comes into its own around the 2:30 mark. I'm not a huge fan of the 303 bass, just because everything else has sounded so fresh, but it's used well. I think I want to hear this nice fullness contrasted with a more special emptiness at the beginning.

Nice work!

Archived