IGNORED

Tabletop lights

gaarg

So, do you guys have any good suggestions on this? I need a really proper product (or lightbulb or something) in order to be able to paint in the night time. I HATE it, that I can't paint after dark, because I already have a bit of color blindness and it gets impossible with yellow bulbs and stuff.

So I want a lamp that will make daylight or as close to that as possible. Gimme all you got!

Oh, let's not get too wild (over 100 €/$)

I think you'll need several light sources. I have a ceiling lamp, table-top architect's lamp and a free-standing light (that's to minimize shadows). All of them have white balanced halogen bulbs. You'll need those if you want 'default' white light.. I'm a little color blind too.

Three light sources? God damn, but it sounds interesting. If I bought two lamps with two different bulbs it might come out ok. I'm such a noob in all technical aspects of the universe goddamnit.

Thanks.

Everybody tells me to get a cold white bulb. I'll get one. As for more than one light sources there's always the ceiling light so for starters that should do.

Archived