IGNORED

made a track without chip sounds

anonymstol

shit just read the read before starting a new thread thing. i feel so ashamed and narcissistic. gonna start commenting on people right away.

you shouldn't - at least you're making an effort unlike some spammers (of whom i should not name)

Anyways nice track. I like the gated synth and the ping pong on the square lead. Maybe the only criticism is a bit of repetiveness, and the square lead might be a bit too loud/contrasting. but overall I love the chords and the four to the floor kick. Nice snare too.

This is so much better. I especially like the first 30 seconds. the transition to that gated stuff is a bit abrupt, but it kinda works.

The white noise thing that starts playing at the 0:45 mark is weird. It fits, but it seems like the sustain/release is a tad too long. As it is now, it takes up a lot of 'space', if that makes any sense. I don't know.

Other than that, I don't really have much else to whine about. I like this sound a lot more than your Nintendo stuff. It's way more personal, and showcases your sense of melody a lot better.

'quite good'

I like it. Maybe i'll be back to listen again. Criticsm though, i think the intro is the best part, but i don't really like that stabby fuzzy sounding synth. At least it wasn't acid

Like others have said the transition early on is rather abrupt. I think if t'were me I'd have started right at 0:29 & then incorporated elements of the opening into one of the breakdowns. It also feels rather meandering towards the end but other than that good jorb

Archived