IGNORED

SPAM

YEK

i've been getting loads of spam lately, about 10 a day. my microsoft software sorts them into "junk email" which is nice but what i'd like to know is if i should block the yahoo domain because they all come from @yahoo...

ideas ??

• 8 months later...
Guest RadarJammer

just took a look in my junk box and found a curious spam from sender accounts@ar15.com with the header "HITLIST" i definitely had to take a look and its got a list of names and addresses for every state followed by a big block of giberish text that looks like some sort of encryption key wtf is this some sort of 4chan prank spam?

i've also seen a high increase in spam lately,

using apple icloud mail.. i've grabbed a few easy to remember 3 letter aliases ( [x][x][x]@me.com ) and these get bombarded.

apple, you so suck at the internet.

never had any spam with gmail.

so far this year, by responding to so called "spam" emails, i have increased the size of my penis to 13 inches, inherited £17.2 million from a dead Nigerian diplomat and have a six pack rivalling Peter André.

Archived