IGNORED

Farcry 3

Adieu

Maybe it is because I come straight out of Hitman absolution into this one, but feel the stealth gameplay feels somewhat underdeveloped. No cover system, always crouch, you need to scope the enemies with goggles first to track their movement. Am a few hours in so maybe I'm talking out of my ass and you can acquire more stealth skills gradually as you progress?

haha that's what was funny with the first one.. you're some dude running around the jungle in a freaking bright red tropical shirt. it makes you rely on realistic tactics, somewhat. ahh damn, i'm going to have to get this now. you indirectly talked me in to it.

• 4 months later...

A bunch of people already have this due to a fuck up with Ubi's retarded uPlay shit - it's getting good reviews generally. Nothing groundbreaking, just silly fun. Finally they can put their bad writers to good use and write intentionally bad stuff that's fun.

Archived