IGNORED

Ultrademon - Step Into Liquid

eh Speedy

Shit just got real with that kid upshaving his head into that bleached out ponytail. I was the proud owner of that hairstyle from 1993-1995 :whistling:

Not bleached, but me too.

It is a cool 'do good for you guys.

Well Ultrademon is clearly in support of those shirts.

He probably has an interest in the company.

Huge musician, thanks to WATMM!

I would have to say WATMM has nothing to do with Albert Redwine's popularity or fame

He is popular or famous already?

What I wanted to say is: Thanks to WATMM that I could check this producer out! Otherwise I would have missed him probably, like a lot of good stuff.

Shit just got real with that kid upshaving his head into that bleached out ponytail. I was the proud owner of that hairstyle from 1993-1995 :whistling:

>Not bleached, but me too.

It is a cool 'do good for you guys.

Well Ultrademon is clearly in support of those shirts.

He probably has an interest in the company.

He's the one wearing the shirt in the bottom half of the picture.

Huge musician, thanks to WATMM!

I would have to say WATMM has nothing to do with Albert Redwine's popularity or fame

He is popular or famous already?

What I wanted to say is: Thanks to WATMM that I could check this producer out! Otherwise I would have missed him probably, like a lot of good stuff.

Ahh ok , i misunderstood, i thought perhaps you ment he was brought to peoples attention through WATMM.

He's had some press, mostly viral i think, when i say famous perhaps i mean creating a buzz

Archived