IGNORED

"Proposition Joe" from The Wire - rip

lumpenprol

lol

the wire has plenty of cringe inducing scenes, but on the whole is far more cohesive, well-written and full of empathetic characters across the gamut of characterizable possibilities that its miles ahead of any other series Ive ever seen.

Feel free to prove me wrong though, I love me some good tv.

thanks jhonny for ruining my developing, forum-approvedhomosexuality

And rightly so, I might add.

Brilliant performance by jhonny. But I'm still wondering though: how can he get away with that pic while us lowly/simple watmm'ers would get an insta-warn!? I'm confused and this hasn't got anything to do with having ambiguous sexual feelings. And that might confuse me even more (but that's forum-approved™) .

;-)

thanks jhonny for ruining my developing, forum-approvedhomosexuality

And rightly so, I might add.

Brilliant performance by jhonny. But I'm still wondering though: how can he get away with that pic while us lowly/simple watmm'ers would get an insta-warn!? I'm confused and this hasn't got anything to do with having ambiguous sexual feelings. And that might confuse me even more (but that's forum-approved™) .

;-)

I'm not sure what rule that pic breaches (not that I've read the rules!).

I got a warning once for posting a pic like that without a NSFW warning. It still upsets me...

It's OK though. I'm just using my personal envy to subtly get you a warn anyways. In the most ambiguously transparant way possible! It's both subtle and frank at the same time. I hope you can appreciate my rat-poison filled humor. OK, enough of this public masturbation!

=D

Archived