IGNORED

mo'fuckin Kraftwerk coming to Dublin - Longitude Festival

TRiP

You Oirish no doubt will have a great time.

I'd love to go to Ireland for a festival, as the folk are mostly mental (in a good way). It's just those big low pressure systems off the Atlantic that soak the place almost daily that puts me off. I suppose I could take an umbrella.

You Oirish no doubt will have a great time.

I'd love to go to Ireland for a festival, as the folk are mostly mental (in a good way). It's just those big low pressure systems off the Atlantic that soak the place almost daily that puts me off. I suppose I could take an umbrella.

tis' a silly shame, perhaps a paddle to each man and a bit of heave'ho - could end up with slightly more bright days

tbh though, so far on my Irish festival experiences i wouldn't necessarily recommend one, mainly due to prices usually being outlandish compared to European ones...which tend to have nice weather

can't beat the craic and comradery at them tho...so perhaps it balances out

apologies about the wrong forum posting, but perhaps we can side-step the thread into talking about this Kraftwerk "3D performance" - anyone know anything about it? Hoping its not going to be a tupac job...

Archived