IGNORED

zooloos - besud

Zooluus

Guest apeterlives

Takes a while to build up (maybe could build faster), and is pretty harsh (but don't mind harsh). Feels like it builds up for the first 2 minutes, and at that point (around 2:07) was waiting for it to just explode and morph into something sustained with new elements, but it just ends.

Guest waveformblue

Good choice of sounds. Did you make these ?

I like the 'verbed "pock...pock" and the squirmy bass that start things off. The rhythm that worms its way into the track is a nice setup for the simmering sonic madness that follows. I actually think it's cool that you didn't bring it to a full boil.

My only complaint is with the bit of distortion you threw in at the crescendo.

I also wish the breakdown was a tad longer. Not a complaint, per-sé - just me being greedy.

thanks for feedback,

yea, it is sortof a teaser, but its meant for a live set so it would morph into a new song, which is why i have a long build just so i have more time to work with fading into it.

this is just version 1 of this song, as i add it into live sets and work with it more it will create more progression and variation/repetition. I was just sorta eager to get some sounds on the cloud since ive been absent for months.

i make most of my songs with drum machines and effects.

Dude! Haven't seen you around in a while. I hope you still enjoy coffee and grapes ;)

Your music always has a really unique quality to it with cool atmospheres. I get almost a NiN vibe from this one. And ya, I'm wondering where you'll take it with the follow up. Keep us posted.

Guest redvenicerecords

A little too stark for my tastes.

The build up really didn't go anywhere just into a reverbed ocean.

The beats were to low in the mix and could have jumped out at the peak of the build up.

Archived