IGNORED

BRISTOL MAN BANNED FROM THE ROAD AFTER “DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUM’N'BASS”

J3FF3R00

Guest Aserinsky

"In related news, BBC Radio 1 have come under criticism today after a significant number of motoring accidents occurred when the station played DJ Dextrous' 'Ruffneck Biznizz' without fulfilling the legal requirement to warn all motorists beforehand not to drive under the influence of drum and bass. A number of motorists have since started legal proceedings against the station for compensation after suffering whiplash."

Guest drukqs

I posted a picture of this in the Funny Pictures thread and now I feel ridiculous seeing this thread. Thanks a lot for damaging my internet ego, jerk.

I posted a picture of this in the Funny Pictures thread and now I feel ridiculous seeing this thread. Thanks a lot for damaging my internet ego, jerk.

Read the rules.

They've just had a phone in on Radio Two with a few people talking about it. They had a 40 year old who remembers driving faster "back in the day" to Goldie's - Timeless on cassette!

st_howto_f.jpg

Archived