IGNORED

What is the hardest computer game made?

pcock

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pennywise

The simpsons Bart vs the spacemutants, the first game i got, cool game but so hard!! took me ages to figure out what to do, finnished it though

hah, AVGN does a good job of explaining the shittyness of this game. Still like it though, nostalgia

[youtubehd]mKnl0CvfeLs[/youtubehd]

Guest Frankie5fingers

The simpsons Bart vs the spacemutants, the first game i got, cool game but so hard!! took me ages to figure out what to do, finnished it though

hah, AVGN does a good job of explaining the shittyness of this game. Still like it though, nostalgia

[youtubehd]mKnl0CvfeLs[/youtubehd]

ah man, i loved that game as a kid. i was horrible at it though.

I think that to really be the world's hardest game, a game can't just be hard. I mean, I could make a game that is nearly impossible very easily, and many old school games have clunky controls and very few checkpoints. But a truly difficult game needs to actually be challenging in a way that is different (like Dwarf Fortress, or roguelikes). I feel like truly difficult games are ones that not only take practice, but also require more than mind-numbing precision. Games that are multi-faceted and take a lot of learning to fully understand.

Archived