IGNORED

need help, Batman-Michael Jackson webcomic re: Batman Rises poster

lumpenprol

it was making fun of the ridiculous perspective angle in the poster. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Google and Bing are no help.

It compared Batman's angle in the poster with Michael Jackson leaning in one of his music videos...

thanks, I found it shortly before you posted. Funny that a google image search really yields nothing, but with a text search it's one of the top results.

I'm using it to show one of my employees some of the perspective problems with an image he's designing, heh

Guest Gary C

That poster was the first real indication that TDKR was not going to live up to the hype. Some of the trailers were lame, but forgivable as long as the film would tie it all together well. The questions surrounding characters and costumes were warranted, but maybe another Heath Ledger-type performance could elevate them.

But that poster solidified the lacklustre environment that pervaded the final film.

Archived