IGNORED

Banned Babies' Names in New Zealand

BobDobalina

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

call him Little Mike Paradinas Out Of Your Punani

hah !! classic ...

Also, that shadeed thing was cool ... (to balance things and not get me in trouble, but i did find it funny too ;-] )

This threads a giver.

lol.

My partner and I wanted to name our child 'Loveday Wilson' if it was a boy, none of our second names just Loveday Wilson.

I think we were hoping that if you name a child a type of name (in this case a jazz saxophonist from the 1930s, it would grow to be that type of person)

LOVEDAY FRICKKIN WILSON.

Such a cool name.

you want to name a boy loveday?

YEah it is actually a mans name from the 1800 however, I think we wanted a cool, African American jazz musician for a child rather than a weedy white british kid :/

He might be jazzy an cool, but i forsee no money in his future. (trust me i went to jazz college. (then again i wasn't called loveday wilson))

My aunt remembers having a student named "Dinette" and when she asked the kid why her mom named her that she said it was because she saw it in the newspaper...

...probably in the ad section :cerious:

Maybe they got it from here.

Also I've mentioned this elsewhere, but I know a girl named Bogan through my wife and I have yet to ask her if she's familiar with Australian slang. I'm sure she is, she's one who would probably find it pretty funny.

Wow, how did that word get over there !! The power of the net eh.

Archived