IGNORED

White Cyclosa

Alzado

I was listening to TH yesterday on a train ride through Southern California... The mixture of arid imagery and farmland seemed very apt for the sounds.

When White Cyclosa came on we were passing a cattle farm. The effect of the track made the cows seem somewhat sinister to me, like they were hiding their true identities.

I recommend that everyone listen to White Cyclosa while moving quickly past a cattle farm!

Just because something has vintage synth arpeggios doesn't mean Goblin or Italian horror film OSTs are the immediate sources of inspiration.

true, but did you hear what was just posted? It's not just inspiration, it sounds like it could be a cover or a direct nod to the song on the Day of the Dead soundtrack. Before it was posted here, i was re-working the Day of the Dead soundtrack doing a remix totally unreleated to Tomorrow's Harvest, and within seconds of hearing White Cyclosa i thought to myself 'wait ive heard this before, what are they sampling' and i realized it was the song i was just chopping up. Doesnt sound like a sample, but very undeniably similar. It's not just an italian prog synth arpegio.

Yeah you're right, that segment is practically identical, easily fits their "re-creation" in lieu of sampling method. Many of the track names of Day of the Dead wouldn't be out of place on the new album. I spoke a bit too soon lumping what lumpenprol posted into my rant.

Tycho sounds EXACTLY like BOC

Nope.

Archived