IGNORED

Funkyfunk

impakt

Well, every mixer channel is already EQ'd and filtered to take care of crashing subs. The problem here is that the bassline isn't really that bassy, it's more like a pitched down lead. So perhaps if I layer it in with more sub and cut off the sub 80hz on the kick drum?

Yeah, that's what I suggested. But as you said going the compressor route is an option, but this whole tune was made without a single compressor(except on master obsbviously) so I decided not to go the compressed kick/bassline route to retain the dynamics in the track.

This is excellent, shit hot track with that throwback 90's vibe. I hear plenty of sub/low bass where it's needed on my setup and headset, so I don't know what's up with that. I say leave as is. Love it.

This is excellent, shit hot track with that throwback 90's vibe. I hear plenty of sub/low bass where it's needed on my setup and headset, so I don't know what's up with that. I say leave as is. Love it.

Thanks man! It does sound good on my setup too, but I'm always open for suggestions from people with even better ones :)

• 7 months later...

Archived