IGNORED

BOC Web Tracks

Alzado

I made a rip of the unreleased tracks posted on BOC's web sites (music70.com and the recently resurrected boardsofcanada.com).

the tracks are:

1. Navigation Intro

2. Trails

3. Seven Forty Seven

4. Gann

5. Time Apple

The songs were encoded directly from .wav to 320 kbps mp3 so there should be little to no loss or compression (beyond that present in the original).

enjoy

01_Navigation.mp3

02_Trails.mp3

03_Seven_Forty_Seven.mp3

04_Gann.mp3

05_Time_Apple.mp3

Guest Moebius

actually it's possible to directly rip the MP3s from the shockwave files themselves for no loss in quality.

Also the sound on the island demos will vary depending on where you are in the virtual space.

Who's gonna be the kind soul and upload the unreleased tracks present on the even older BoC site....

yeah, if we get those, maybe this thread could get stickied?

lol someone rip the current one on the discography page.

oh and i meant the "website intro" was the music70 intro.

i got both of these from the Yahoo BoC group thingamabob.

That Flute piece. Cool. Been after that for ages.

Good work!

Any chance you can post the rest of their entire back catalogue of unreleased stuff? :happy:

LOL

haha i have some of it but i'm not sure BoC would like that.

nor joyrex.

it's all over the slsk anyways.

Cheers for the Flutes upload, I downloaded it a while ago but it went missing for some reason. Yeah that was one of the tracks on the old site. Have you [or anyone else here] got any more of the old BoC web-tunes (I'm sure Mr. 'Rex wouldn't mind the ones that were actually upped by BoC back in the day on their site)

EDIT: I've just found in the archive.org version of the site that these were the music clips on the site (well the flash filenames anyway: triangles.swf, 15.swf, 66.swf, beautbx.swf, (clip 5 not archived), telsc.swf, children.swf, petestanding2.swf, cor2.swf, fed2.swf, fs2.swf, tb3.swf

Triangles is probably Triangles and Rhobuses, Telsc is probably Telephasic Workshop, and petestanding2 is probably Pete Standing Alone

We've also to obtain: duffy [extract], wouldn't you like to be free? (extract) , circle (extract), dirtygreatmarble.rm, boc_mask100.ram, boc_primeaudiosoup.ram, boc_surfaise.ram

Cor, there's a lot to get somehow...

i have but the forum isn't letting me attach it for some reason.

Guest Moebius

Here's the original mp3s from the boardsofcanada.com shockwave. It's particularly interesting to hear the various clips that make up the islands.

The mp3 names are same as the shockwave .dcr names. In particular, "tellia" is Seven Forty Seven, the rest should be pretty obvious.

boc_shockwave_mp3s.zip

cool. thanks moebius.

it's cool how the 747 tracks are parsed out individually. we should have a 747 remix contest where everyone is required to all 8 bits as the foundation for the song.

Not ripped, but here's the downloadable swf of the audio files, the first one is the crickets and the second is the background music.

EDIT: for some reason they switched order in upload, the music is first...

Archived