IGNORED

chin strap acid

Chris Moss Acid

Guest The Aztec Mystic

Nice mentalism acid, needs abit more to it i reckon, i love the acid line but maybe some more sub bass underneath or another synth to warm it up abit. Promising start.

Funky. U need to beef your tracks up more though. I like what you were doing in this tune even though it was fairly minimal. Oh not too long I guess thats okay as it is so minimal. I could definitely have heard like a phat break ala Aphex's 'Normal' remix hitting the mix after say 1 minute. I think there is more of a funkiness about your recent acid tunes I'm finding. I was nodding me nut along to this. I'd really be interested to hear your tunes once u add more to them than mainly basslines and beats.

it wasnt anything special tobegin with.. i could added big beats but it was jsut an audio sketch!

the sound is terrible quality wise ect; it was nothing hugely important

just getting my teeth around working the 303 better, finding new things ect;

can you hit "accent" in real time while it's running?

no you can turn the accent off or on using the accent knob if you have accents programmed into the pattern.. i think the devil fish has that feature your refuring to!

Simply funky acid.

I like it.

this is a phisical 303 right???...with a 4 track ???

thanks,

this is a Tb-303 syncd up to a tr-707 and a RT123 going in a mackie dfx12 mixer and going into my computer using audacity to record/edit the song, al the effects are from the mackie

i25bgm.jpg

• 4 years later...

go and by my record then?!

and put another dollar in the hands of the evil record corporations!?!?! NEVAR>>>>>>>>>>>

well most of my records are released on good labels who arnt apart of the evil record corporations. so have that burdon washed from your mind.

Archived