IGNORED

Breaking Bad or The Wire?

beerwolf

ah you like the wire for namedropping reasons ok

Well done for not reading my post. I said EXACTLY why I like the wire. Because I met the man behind the actor. This affinity gave me extra enjoyabality for the show.

Also, I would never have watched The Wire had I not met him. I enjoyed The Wire, more than I have enjoyed Breaking Bad. However that may not have been the case, had I not met Idris, because I wouldn't have the watched The Wire. So meeting Idris, is the main reason for me enjoying The Wire more than Breaking Bad.

So I prefer The Wire, over Breaking Bad.

Is this explained enough for you :)?

BULLSHIT!

seriously though, this guy probably hasn't met idris elba and you meeting idris elba won't add to his enjoyment

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

Well done for not reading my post. I said EXACTLY why I like the wire. Because I met the man behind the actor. This affinity gave me extra enjoyabality for the show.

Also, I would never have watched The Wire had I not met him. I enjoyed The Wire, more than I have enjoyed Breaking Bad. However that may not have been the case, had I not met Idris, because I wouldn't have the watched The Wire. So meeting Idris, is the main reason for me enjoying The Wire more than Breaking Bad.

I am a total cunt

Cool story bro

I am a total cunt

Cool story bro

mayun i thought you could take a bit of joshin

Guest abusivegeorge

That's the problem with joshin through the internet or text, it isn't conveyed! I had originally written a 4 sentence reply but deleted it as I thought you may have been fucking with me, but for some reason no matter how much I tried it would not save the message with "I'm a total cunt" removed. Apologies for that. I have been away from here about 2 years now, except the odd post. I haven't frequented any of my usual forums at all either, so I've totally lost touch with forum banter/forum members. I know there's a few people here who can't fucking stand the sight of my name and whilst I didn't remember you as one of those it has been a long time!

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you know I'm pretty fond of u-turns. So I chose Breaking Bad....

It's been a long time since I laughed as hard as I did with the acid bath falling through the ceiling. I enjoy the sense of humor in BB, its definitely my sense of humor....heh. Just starting Season 2.

I signed up to netflix so I'll do The Wire afterwards.

Just biked in to let you know, Beerwolf over and out!!

Goodnight

Archived