IGNORED

New encym: Swarm

encym

Guest Frankie5fingers

oh my god this is amazing! the progression is great, and when those drums kick in at 1.10...wow. i love all the sounds and textures you used. this is miles better than anything i could do in a week.

oh my god this is amazing! the progression is great, and when those drums kick in at 1.10...wow. i love all the sounds and textures you used. this is miles better than anything i could do in a week.

Cheers mate!

Nice. Maybe if you varied the chords a bit, like half way through changed that third chord to a higher, more hopeful one, it'd add a bit more variation? Especially leading into that quite different next section, the bridge, so it sort of heralds it. Just a suggestion. But yeah, it's very nice, and sounds like you've spent far longer on it than a week. :) Always a good sign!

Nice. Industrial synths almost. Cool panning on some of the echos. Has a kind of cyborg organic type of feel to it! ha… ya, i'm aware that makes little sense. Feels like it would suit a film about robot zombies or something! Dark, encompassing, powerful, definitely good headphone music! Solid drum arrangement and choice, i'd prefer more variation, transitions and breaks for stuff like this but that's just me.

Nice. Maybe if you varied the chords a bit, like half way through changed that third chord to a higher, more hopeful one, it'd add a bit more variation? Especially leading into that quite different next section, the bridge, so it sort of heralds it. Just a suggestion. But yeah, it's very nice, and sounds like you've spent far longer on it than a week. :) Always a good sign!

Nice. Industrial synths almost. Cool panning on some of the echos. Has a kind of cyborg organic type of feel to it! ha… ya, i'm aware that makes little sense. Feels like it would suit a film about robot zombies or something! Dark, encompassing, powerful, definitely good headphone music! Solid drum arrangement and choice, i'd prefer more variation, transitions and breaks for stuff like this but that's just me.

well i guess it's the overall ambient/industrial feeling that turns me off, i mean, i take my hat off to you in doing what you did, sounds complex, but in the end, it doesn't do much for me, i don't feel it, that is all.

Thanks guys! Really appreciate your opinions. As there's limited time for this Weekybeats thing, some things tend to fall by the wayside. I'll be sure to work more on it to make a proper version.

Cheers!

Archived