IGNORED

Ufabulum tour encore section

phudoshin

On this tour Squarepusher seemed to have kept refining the encore part and it really got fucking amazing by the end as judging by the Bristol gig which I ripped off youtube and put up here...i mean its choc--o-bloc with unreleased excellence that needs some props....

http://www.mixcloud.com/keyfumbler/squarepusher-encore-section-thekla-bristol-2013/

Awesome! Curious to hear this, thanks. When I saw him, he encored with Journey to Reedham and then went nuts on the bass with a ring mod noise jam. It felt loose and a little aimless at bits, but was still cool.

i wonder if he was controlling the drums and other things with midi triggers from the bass. i don't recall him reaching over to his desk of gear during the set, and he didn't seem rushed or rigid like he was playing along with a recording.

Guest jasondonervan

Yeah, Reedham was lush at the Bristol gig. I'd stopped recording video at the end of the main set, glad someone else caught the encore.

Archived