IGNORED

brian ellis - the morning after

Guest Weird Al

Guest brianellis

here's a song i'm working on for an upcoming ep for earstroke... this version is pretty much done minus a little mastering and maybe a little bit of something else. comments/criticism appreciated

Thanks for listening... this will be available on my release for Benbecula Records

brianellis_themorningafter.mp3

great track man, i can tell a lot of time and effort went into this. Very jazzy...there wasnt much order to the track but that made it that much better for the listener has no idea whats comin' next. Good work.

I think of John McLaughlin when I hear this stuff. Just John standing there talking dreamily to himself. This is totally my rock n' roll jam session of the month. At 4:20 in the song, it goes into the warp speed part of the piece which sends the "user" into space/hell really fast even though the music is at normal tempos.

This is really excellent! I've been really getting into this style of music lately, as my latest tracks kinda show, heh..

The drum solo is great!

Archived