IGNORED

Anyone working with Unreal engine 4?

impakt

So UE4 is pretty amazing and fun to work with. I've been making my own games the last months but I'm in need of quality assets and such to put on the finishing touches. Do we have any talent around watmm that's got any experience working with modeling, material shaders and level editing? Making every aspect of a full blown 3d game takes time so perhaps we could collapse works.

You can subscribe to the cryengine as well now on steam. You get full rights to your product. All you have to do is pay the subscription.6 months is only 8.33 per month.

Yeah, you have to subscribe at least once to access it offline. But I'm loving the subscription, there's an awesome dev forum with plenty of interaction with Epic employees. Worth the money :)

Yeah, you have to subscribe at least once to access it offline. But I'm loving the subscription, there's an awesome dev forum with plenty of interaction with Epic employees. Worth the money :)

Yeah, I watched the first tutorial and it looked pretty cool. I might have to check this out while I'm looking for a job :)

Archived