IGNORED

Baseball Furie Acid

YO!

Here is a song i recorded while just pissing around. still pretty alright.. i like it

it's a mega 1 acid line epic [the drums do all the work, while the bassline precreates a driving force much like a basball bat around the face].. so if you like to get well down with your acid check it out..

if your not a fan of minimal banging acid then you probalyl wont liek it, but check it out anyway!

i use all hardware tr-707 tb-303 kaoss pad and Zoom Rhythm trak 123

Baseball Furie Acid

wurd BCM!

i tried not to go all out hardcore acid trance [not one of the biggest fans of hardcore trance step acid core] but take the basic fundimentals and still try to put 'my sound' in it as well.. the bits of noise near the end was a result of a feedback loop via my laptop to mixer mixer to laptop so i can record stright into my laptop.. i'll probally use them nosies again in a brad striekr song ro somthing..?

but yes.. im glad you/people liked it, im sure people wont like it .. it's been a while since i've had time to write songs on my 303 with out deleting all the patches i need for gigs.. result

bbfury.jpg

Guest Mr. Magoo

chris are you gonna get a 808?

you must, that 808 hi hats are the bollox fucking smoth not harsh like the 909 or 707.

i personally would like a 707 for its sort of realistic sounds, i reckon acid should have the 707 as its main drum machine, just sounds right.

the 808 to me sounds really futuristic and electronic which i like, and those hi hats are so warm, not hard hitting.

chris are you gonna get a 808?

you must, that 808 hi hats are the bollox fucking smoth not harsh like the 909 or 707.

i personally would like a 707 for its sort of realistic sounds, i reckon acid should have the 707 as its main drum machine, just sounds right.

the 808 to me sounds really futuristic and electronic which i like, and those hi hats are so warm, not hard hitting.

i#d love a 808 soo much but im well skint at the moment..

the 707 is great so is the 606 .

i used a Zoom rhythm Trak 123 for the 909 sounds..

all the roland hi hats are well nice.. but the 909 and 707 hats go well with the 909 kick.

Guest Mr. Magoo

if you want money just send ebaumsworld.com some crazy and wild videos...funny by the way, and they give cash pay outs.

Guest AlexPallas
complete garbage, either you've never heard good acid in your life or you're deaf

you're just filling the waveform with shit, you're not making the hardware jump through hoops for you, all you have is cheap tricks, and just when you do try to get an interesting sound out of there you don't hold on to it because you don't know you have it, even when it's right infront of your ears, so it gets garbled in the mix, sounding like the mistake that it is

fuck off or say something constructive

Guest AlexPallas
I'm the only person that did. Acid isn't a fucking formula.

not always, no genre in itself is amazing, acid can contain shit and quality. until you understand acid you will fail to see that.

Guest AlexPallas
I don't think the poser "old schoolers" know dick about shit, this isn't 86, and you don't have to sound like it. I don't care how many producers you can namedrop, tasteless directionless acid is still just that. Acid isn't just a retro sound palette, if you have no ideas to contribute then just don't bother with it.

there's no reason to just embrace new sound either, all genres can be good. ...i'm done clouding Chris topic, i'll let him comment on the 'tasteless directionless acid' statement. and as far as my listening tastes go i don't listen to acid more than any other genre.

Guest AlexPallas
Yes, what you're looking for is "shit acid", there is no doubt a formula for that one.

you're argument isn't very formulated

Guest vodor
are you angry coz you dont have a 303?

heh, I think that pretty well summarizes what's important to you.

Guest vodor

You have a 303 and you're all about having and using a 303 and one of the first jabs that comes to your mind is to emphasize the 303 that you have, and all this comes among two 303 sig mentions and a 303 avatar.

So I meant that from your attitude and from that comment it seems that 303 is the most important part of your music.

You have a 303 and you're all about having and using a 303 and one of the first jabs that comes to your mind is to emphasize the 303 that you have, and all this comes among two 303 sig mentions and a 303 avatar.

So I meant that from your attitude and from that comment it seems that 303 is the most important part of your music.

yes, i've always thought the Yamaha Clavinet was much more important to acid techno

• 2 weeks later...

Archived