IGNORED

attn: acid makers

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright fuckers i see we're all crapping out 18,000 tracks a piece, as i expected. whatever. here's my piece of shit, it pwns hard as shit. it eats dog shit for breakfast, fags. time to die!

ACID 4 BLOOD

p.s. i made a video for it, you have to watch it while listening or else it's no good

Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide...
acid4blood.gifacid4blood.gif

ACID 4 BLOOD!!!!!

Beak___Acid4Blood.mp3

ijustdid one but my laptop crashed loosing all recorded data i still have on my drum and bass machines but i cant be fuckednow.

alright fuckers i see we're all crapping out 18,000 tracks a piece, as i expected. whatever. here's my piece of shit, it pwns hard as shit. it eats dog shit for breakfast, fags. time to die!

ACID 4 BLOOD

p.s. i made a video for it, you have to watch it while listening or else it's no good

ACID 4 BLOOD!!!!!

your song = i feel love by donna summer. :w00t:

i like the guitar. but the 303 sounds like a moog

Guest Mr. Magoo

burger i creamed myself :fear:

ps: i'm mr.magoo, i'm gonna fuck you.

edit:whos gonna place some funk-acid in hear?

well that is a satisfactory response. just make sure you watch the aliens, and whatever you do dont think of jean michael jarre

alright i'm burning a cd for the car today, got some errands to run, gonna listen to all this garbage out and about today, good driving stuff, maybe i'll get in a huge acid crash!!!

ACID 4 BLOOD

ACID 4 BLOOD!!!!!

*LOL*

Guest Analogue Wings
I hope Im not too late, I just joined today!

I have access to a real 303 which i record into fruityloops

I will post a clip

Are you Chris Moss's Auntie?

Guest Analogue Wings

Gonna nip home at lunchtime and render mine. Wanted to tweak it a bit more but meh.

Kinda mellow electronic music acid :sorcerer:

What say we pick one track each for the final poll? (and put the poll in GB for all the plebs who never look in EKT)

i think thats a great idea btw, we need to start a collective because every ACID tune i've heard in this thread kicks ass.

how about we make an Internet Acid Band or somthing..

Pick one Track from the people/person who did 500 and the rest submit the 1 tracks make a WATMM Acid Club Ep.

then we can Challenge other Electronic Music Forums to Acid Bouts.

sl011_1s.jpgsl011_1s.jpgsl011_1s.jpgsl011_1s.jpg

Guest Analogue Wings

Kinda mellow deep electronic music house acid core :sorcerer:

fixt

I WILL HURT YUO>

alright i'm down with combining forces and challenging other message boards, kinda stroll in gang like snappin our fingers

good stuff by the way, i really enjoyed driving to these tracks. acid is fun, turning the knobs is fun and stuff.

murder, etc

Guest Mr. Modular

Challenging other messageboards etc. sounds fun, especially since I'm actually an XLT-person :P

Guest Analogue Wings

Challenging other messageboards etc. sounds fun, especially since I'm actually an XLT-person :P

628994122_m.jpg

YOUR FIRED

His fired what?

Hey, that's Alan Sugar! I make my first tracks on my Amstrad:

cpc664_ctm.jpg

Old frickin skool

Didnt run VSTs too well tho

who are you on there? i'm fuckwagon. i got banned for making the dupe "mappertazee", pretty ridiculous, i used to spend quality time over there but whatever, nazis. the panda dude wails. your nacmat is pretty sweet too, probably even better than our nacmat.

dling BCMs

Archived