IGNORED

attn: acid makers

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

every track posted here so far sucked except for mr modular's 'watchingpiano.mp3'.

and extra penalty points for fred for ripping Xenomorph - Acid For Blood off (same sample, same trackname, EVEN THE SAME BPM, the only difference is that xenomorph's track wails) :grin:

the gif cracks me up though.

are you fucking kidding me? i've never heard of that track, but that about sums it all up right there.

i just had xenomorph on the phone and, lemme tell you, you'd better get a damn good lawyer :grin:

nah i AM kidding you, your track wasn't THAT bad, it just didn't pound my head on the pavement 'till it bled and my brains were slowly seeping out on the cold hard stones like you promised!

but yeah i agree, inventions in the dynamics of acid are few and far between these days, but who cares, most of the acid is about that oldschool nostalgia isn't it?

so theres no need for acidic revolutions, dont burn your 303 yet!

Guest Wankfoot McGriff

mine's a 13 min jam on mosca's "up town with the krafty casuals looking for bother".

http://ac39.po.gs/wankfoot_vs_mosca_-_kraf...suals_remix.mp3

i'll post some of my own works later today. i have a load of acid stuff i made on a cassette tape from last summer, i'll rip it for you guys and see what i have on there.....

doesn't matter you know, vsts are as good as hardware synths (if not better)

VST's are wicked! But I wish I had a total hardware setup.......dollar though....

Still, I enjoy making acid on the Bassline Pro....working on a track, but my production's taken a slow turn due to being really knackered and just lazing about, smoking too much weed, arguing with my bird and going to work (I'm now at work for the next 3 hours...). The new track's sounding good, but keep getting distracted, then just put in a synth riff that I haven't really thought about and that's messes it all up and I just switch it off.....bummer. Anyway, I'll TRY and finish later on and post maybe around midnight I guess....

Anyway, I'd just like to say that this thread is completely excellent, there's some brilliant tunes on here (and a few celebs maybe?) and I'm liking the whole idea very much. YLC Acid Subforum anyone?

BCMACID!!!!!

P.S. Me and my bird are now all lovely if anyone was slightly interested.

i've looked over all tracks very objectively, and listened to them anonymously without track titles or artists names, and have decided that mine is the best

I have decided that mine is the silliest.

#

wtf 's with the name referance..?

btw last step did an Acid tune in homage to me called Chris Moss Acid Fan Club and the remix Chris Moss Acid Flam Dub

i might if i cant be bothered post them in this very thread..

I like this one

you bringeth the most wickedest jams! top quality, it flows like plasma inside a Crookes tube:

429px-CrookesTube.svg.png

..which is a damn fine flow!

(more jams please, trikkydikky!)

i had some trouble recording it so i didnt bother fininshing my cables kept ripping out for some reason (fuck you t)

nice jam, though it sounds like its played on speakers in the bathroom down the hallway with the doors closed

i had some trouble recording it so i didnt bother fininshing my cables kept ripping out for some reason (fuck you t)

nice jam, though it sounds like its played on speakers in the bathroom down the hallway with the doors closed

yeah thats pretty much how it was

yeah thats pretty much how it was

yeah thats what i'm saying

*gets stuck in feedback-loop*

*brain asplodes once again*

better recording of that ltitle bit but still having some issues with one of my mixers so fuck it

cash madrid jive = aphex

rich wanna be in my internet Acid gang?

cash madrid jive = aphex

How can you tell (I haven't heard the tracks yet - still at work)? I thought Mr Modular was supposed to be Aphex? Fucking, every fucker on this thread's fucking Aphex. Fuck. :flower:

P.S. Sorry if I was swearing a lot - I've got to walk home from work and it's fucking wanking it down out there.

better recording of that ltitle bit but still having some issues with one of my mixers so fuck it

nice Dervish Acid Jam ;)

I am Spartacus.

Archived