IGNORED

hi to all

Guest hexagon sun

Guest hexagon sun

Hi, im new in this forum. I only want to present my self. Great fan of BoC from a long time. Nice to read you...

Guest Moebius

sdjklfsdjklflsajkfd ljkfjkl

What the fuck is wrong with you?

You won't get anyone thinking you're part of the secret BoC mystery cabal if you just come out and say "hi" like that.

sdjklfsdjklflsajkfd ljkfjkl

What the fuck is wrong with you?

You won't get anyone thinking you're part of the secret BoC mystery cabal if you just come out and say "hi" like that.

Yore fuking stuped. He seaid notiong of the sorret.

Guest hexagon sun

yes, you suck man :getlost: ..What are you thinking? i think is the best way to enter "in your secret BoC mistery cabal", usually, i see it in others forums. anyway, may be i know more things of BoC than you. :boc: I have all the discography in vinyl and CD, and i listend BoC since 1999. Hi to other nice people of the forum again, :beer: and hola a todos los españoles o los que me entienden, menudo rancio de mierda el tio este...

Guest BunnyRabbit
yes, you suck man :getlost: ..What are you thinking? i think is the best way to enter "in your secret BoC mistery cabal", usually, i see it in others forums. anyway, may be i know more things of BoC than you. :boc: I have all the discography in vinyl and CD, and i listend BoC since 1999. Hi to other nice people of the forum again, :beer: and hola a todos los españoles o los que me entienden, menudo rancio de mierda el tio este...

There was a user account called "Hexagon Sun Official" who represented BOC. We've heard nothing from them for a long time but your username is, well, a bit annoying because of that. You can call yourself what you want imo but Hexagon Sun is a bit misleading on this forum. Hi, anyway.

Guest hexagon sun

i didnt know nothing about the royalties of the nicks...if you think is not so much elegant...i can change.

Greats for autechre lovers to, im one of them of course. Rae, from LP5 one of my favourite tracks.

Archived