IGNORED

Beatless Short Inbetween-type Track

Guest Mrs Jynx

Guest Promo

Can't actually think of anything off the top of my head to criticise it. Derivative I guess as it sounds very much like U-Ziq/Kid Spatula but fuk it I'm enjoying it. Yeah I could definitely mistake this for a U-Ziq track! You sure you're not hijacking his pc and stealing his tunes Jynxy? :tongue:

Peace.

hmmm.....I don't hear the mu-ziq in this track. There may be some slight hints at mu-ziq, but I hear more of a Stewart Copeland sound to this track.(which is excellent, since Stewart is one of my favorite musicians) It has a less playful/more serious slant to it than most mu-ziq tunes anyway. This could work as a filler track or not. I can hear it either way, really. It has the length to be a regular track. I really, really like this Mrs. Jynx.....you have a solid collection of tracks by now.....send any demos out yet? I hope so.

A positive sounding track at the get go, as I believe your style usually is. Which I like.

I like the way you make your ambience with all that reverb. Good progression as always, and yes it does seem like a short in-between type of track. It's pretty good with that in mind. very nice and clean sounding, can't really complain about anything as such.

would like to hear what comes before and after though ;)

Guest Mrs Jynx
Can't actually think of anything off the top of my head to criticise it. Derivative I guess as it sounds very much like U-Ziq/Kid Spatula but fuk it I'm enjoying it. Yeah I could definitely mistake this for a U-Ziq track! You sure you're not hijacking his pc and stealing his tunes Jynxy? :tongue:

Peace.

haha! U-ziq?? I wish!!! :flower:

hmmm.....I don't hear the mu-ziq in this track. There may be some slight hints at mu-ziq, but I hear more of a Stewart Copeland sound to this track.(which is excellent, since Stewart is one of my favorite musicians) It has a less playful/more serious slant to it than most mu-ziq tunes anyway. This could work as a filler track or not. I can hear it either way, really. It has the length to be a regular track. I really, really like this Mrs. Jynx.....you have a solid collection of tracks by now.....send any demos out yet? I hope so.

Stewart Copeland - i have not heard of him - i shall investigate! :flower:

Thank you all for your reviews!! :kiss:

highly enjoyable. perhaps the very first spring-feeling track i've heard this year. its really the sound of flowers popping out. no doubt the best video to this was a colourful timestretched spot on some growing and opening plants with moving clouds and a lot of sunshine on top of it. makes me happy. thx! =)

Archived