IGNORED

Corporation won't allow me to listen to music/stuff while working, I will do it anyway. Pls help me do it

huzur

I quit. Anyways, I ended up listening to music every single day, through youtube from a chrome incognito window, which was hidden in the bar, with me never typing anything into youtube (fearing the keylogger-type global protect), except in work breaks, which lasted for 15 minutes, which allowed us to listen to music. Yea, EA Games sucks, but I beat the anti-music system and I've passed the formula to other minions to use it freely.

0.4/12 would work at EA again

I quit. Anyways, I ended up listening to music every single day, through youtube from a chrome incognito window, which was hidden in the bar, with me never typing anything into youtube (fearing the keylogger-type global protect), except in work breaks, which lasted for 15 minutes, which allowed us to listen to music. Yea, EA Games sucks, but I beat the anti-music system and I've passed the formula to other minions to use it freely.

0.4/12 would work at EA again

no wonder - you were working for the zero-day DLC champions.

I listened to the bill nye vs ken hamm debate today and it was pretty interesting.

That was not a debate. That was a poor choice on Nye's part which gave Ken-Hamm-the-retard way more attention than he deserved.

Archived