IGNORED

Umberto & Maiovvi - Law Unit

Death Waltz releases another original album, and a great one it is. This is the soundtrack to a movie that doesn't exist approach, very Carpenter-esque (what isn't these days?) looking forward to more original material from DW, including another Pye Corner Audio, and a Blanck Mass release on the 2015 horizon.

360D26B1-20EB-47D5-B9B6-AED26B76431D_zps

https://boomkat.com/cds/1286889-umberto-maiovvi-law-unit

nice. umberto definitely kills it in the carpenter-esque genre when john carpenter isn't killing things himself. also, did anyone pick up the last umberto & maiovvi record 'the hook & pull gang'? i haven't checked out umberto since 'prophecy of the black widow' because i feel like he changed his style a lot- from the carpenter synth route to the x-files theme route so i'm just curious how their full projects sound. samples sound good so far, but i'm curious if it's one of those records that loses steam fast or whether it all sounds great

Archived