IGNORED

heh

delet...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you have a soothing singing voice and play the guitar naturally.., but what the fuck? moderating a music maker forum and not sharing your music with us for over a decade?

stop making that big face, deletr :lewinkeyface:

your old music is nice as well; ethereal stuff. good soft sounds and proper melodic structures. makes me blissfully forget (alcohol?).

do you still make electronic music today? if so, i'd love to hear it

i didn't think anyone was intrested, as for computer music, I haven't done that in an age. I'm too lazy. Thanks for the kind words they are a strange but warm thing. [-;

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

also, i'm gonna have to post some of my funkee stuff for TIMJ lest i suffer more. Actually there was something halfway funkee but i deleted last round a couple of days back. heh, maybe if i do a talking heads and put funk in the background it'll pass general custer.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

beers plus nihilism .. day of friday .. well for me ..

https://soundcloud.com/deleterboy/dleetr-kilxemorlbirds

https://soundcloud.com/deleterboy/dleetr-killxemoll

artwork is randum unfinished from ipud .. guitar is ....

olL xe best ue yorlL, wotevfrnor yue think of me. [-;

kill em all reprise was my fav...not the birds one...although not saying i didn't like it....just liked 2 better

also i think you should make an album purely made out of background noise and the sound of jacks being either plugged in or out...

tries to figure out which one that was. probably the first though, i agree. less borders. less bad raggae

still agrees whichever. i'm just in it to show off the bad drawing [-;

Archived