IGNORED

Anyone from Mount Isa here?

QrQ

I'm moving to Mount Isa in Queensland to work for a year. As I understand it its a pretty small mining town. I dont expect there to be any scene. Thought it was worth putting this long shot on watmm to see if there were any other heads in Mount Isa to hang out with and talk music, lest I lose my mind.

Any takers?

I'm moving to Mount Isa in Queensland to work for a year. As I understand it its a pretty small mining town. I dont expect there to be any scene. Thought it was worth putting this long shot on watmm to see if there were any other heads in Mount Isa to hang out with and talk music, lest I lose my mind.

Any takers?

no man, unfortunately.

but can you send me some meth?

So according to this thread, Mount Isa has a pretty good breakcore scene.

is that a breakcore drug of choice then? never knew that, none of the uk bods i know are methheads

is that a breakcore drug of choice then? never knew that, none of the uk bods i know are methheads

Well, after being up for 4 days jacked on meth, you're not gonna be writing ambient tracks.

Well, after being up for 4 days jacked on meth, you're not gonna be writing ambient tracks.

Never experienced it or known anyone to. not much of a UK thing

Never experienced it or known anyone to. not much of a UK thing

Yeah, don't do it. It's fabulous.

Haha thanks for the advice. So perhaps there is an untapped market for breakcore awaiting me

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

that's not mackay, it's an island offshore from mackay, i lived in mackay for a year once too, the beaches aren't that good. and it's not a very intresting place, met some nice peoples there though. There's nice country around there though, drive up into the hills and walk through the rainforest or go up to the whitsundays. These things aren't europe close though, they involve a drive or in the case of that island a long ferry ride.

that's not mackay, it's an island offshore from mackay, i lived in mackay for a year once too, the beaches aren't that good. and it's not a very intresting place, met some nice peoples there though. There's nice country around there though, drive up into the hills and walk through the rainforest or go up to the whitsundays. These things aren't europe close though, they involve a drive or in the case of that island a long ferry ride.

yeah i was gonna say, all the beaches up there are sort of average looking and quite flat (less distinct headlands and stuff). all the good parts are out on islands out on the reef. i remember the water in cairnes (a bit further up) was very brown and muddy looking but when you got out to the reef it was much more picturesque.

It's nice in Bowen.

Archived