IGNORED

DJ Saint-Hubert - belgian elmo mixtape vol. 1

Ragnar

uh speaking of soap matrix i think i finally acheived a goal of mine... not EGOLESS music but like this weird piece of music (one weird trick??) that feels like it has no authorship whatsoever, self-contained universe that is happier than ours like old nickelodeon bumpers... not to draw comparisons but i felt like maybe i ripped off [hexagon] from SAWII but I think it's just because both initially gave me this queasy feeling like something is amiss or foreboding about it but then on second/third listen it's like you hear it for the benign THING that it is... sorry to quote radiohead but there was nothing to fear, nothing to doubt, nothing 2 fear, no thing 2 doubt

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, there is a certain autonomous feeling to this music. The fractal pictures you use to go with your music seems fitting here, the songs just kind of gently spiral out from their starting point, with some things unexpected, but nothing jarring or out of place

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived