IGNORED

need Help COOL edit REc youtube and other things

YEK

i've tried youtube tutorials but i'm still lost. hopefully this is easy to do. i'd like to record sounds of anything that my computer is playing , youtube videos specifically

i don't want to record from comp to outside hardware

i'm using windows 7

right click on the speaker on your taskbar, go to recording devices, select stereo mix.

does this work?

stereo mix enabled. i think i need to go menu diving or something

some sound cards are a bit stuffy with it. keep digging around. maybe get asio4all?

i have asio4all

thanks guys. i'm going to keep trying

Guest bitroast

ha! stereo mix didn't work but i flipped to steinberg line in (my soundcard) and it works now. great!

noice. yeah was going to say, stereo mix method only seems to work for certain sound cards. ive had it not appear at all on some computers.

ha! stereo mix didn't work but i flipped to steinberg line in (my soundcard) and it works now. great!

noice. yeah was going to say, stereo mix method only seems to work for certain sound cards. ive had it not appear at all on some computers.

i guess it depends on the win ver your using... has something to do with those asapi drivers...

Archived