IGNORED

Pets

DavieAddison

No greater pet than a pupper but they infiltrate your mind and then die and you forever have to choke back the urge to bawl whenever you run across dog posts on the internet and loads of years go by and it still happens.

No ragrets though. Best pet.

Also, a lot of work. Please don't buy a pup if you're a casual.

I'm not a pet person (I prefer animals be by themselves), but me an my sister had a really special cat when we were kids. She would listen to radio and appear hella smart. Unfortunately she was hit by a car. Now I have this another cat, a male, adopted stray cat. Took him in because he was so little and lost and he has a Pavarotti Syndrome. He's got the longest single tone meow ever. Usually like 3 seconds. But when he's really hungry he yells for 5 seconds straight. He's hilarious. His wish is to become the first male cat alt opera singer. He even sports a black suit with a white shirt. But this neighborhood is tough so I don't know....

Archived