IGNORED

Rogan's Receptacle trackage

goffer

so we changed our name from beauty liek the blah blah blah to Rogans Receptacle... here are 2 of the lastest tracks we have finished.

-

Organic Shitballs

and:::

-

Jopa Yopes

Do enjoy...

These have a really soft dramy feel to them. Though I am sleepy! I like the second one best. Kind of weird./sdf, Really nice blend of what seems like a mix of live playing and actualy electronic mumbo-jumbo. Very interesting approach to the style, whatever that style may be.

These have a really soft dramy feel to them. Though I am sleepy! I like the second one best. Kind of weird./sdf, Really nice blend of what seems like a mix of live playing and actualy electronic mumbo-jumbo. Very interesting approach to the style, whatever that style may be.

thank you bubba... yeah i'm not sure on the style either but thanks again for takin the time to listen, though you wre a sleepy head.

Guest Zapdude

The first ones very sleepy, I liked it at the start but I thought it was a bit too long unless you intended it to be a chill out track,

I'll listen to the second one later :cool:

organic shit balls - I like the contrast between the music box style synth and the heavy/almost industrial sounding beat.....cool track

jopa yopes - interesting track.....it's a mixture of jazz with some hints of industrial

nice work.....I will definitely be checking out your tracks in the future.....you have a very unique sound

i love the first one. kick feels a bit too loud and brainsmashing. but it's really damn nice.

you really build up a nice soundscape with few sounds. it's minimal but wonderful. very intelligent. fuck i learnt an important lesson listening to this. i tend to throw too much crap in my tracks, but this is so beautiful, you tell your story with very minimal means and it's absolutely wonderful

second one was great as well. very childish in a sense, but with a stark dark contrast with the beats and noises

I think with some works with the levels, particularly bass freqs and bass drum balancing, this could be at least netlabel worthy stuff. i'd love to have a cd of this to put on at late nights or early sunday mornings

nice work.....I will definitely be checking out your tracks in the future.....you have a very unique sound

why thank you lo-fi... we tend to throw out a track or 2 every week or so. we'll look forward to your words.

fuck i learnt an important lesson listening to this. i tend to throw too much crap in my tracks, but this is so beautiful, you tell your story with very minimal means and it's absolutely wonderful

thanks dere... sometimes minimal is good but chaos and diversity can be a good thing too. and thank you for your derelicious words.

organic shitballs:

nice, earthquake kick, bike sounds & melodies..I like it.

thanks 'bal... you da man.

Archived