IGNORED

Riced Out Yugo: The Aphex Files

Guest hahathhat

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hathathht i have raisons to belev that u r teh author of these here posts.

Here aer my raisons:

1. I found a higher resolution of your avatar as a random background image on this here website.

2. If you go to www.ricedoutyugo.com/images/ it says "hatz".

3. Also there are a lot of WATMM references (like "fonic boys on rope" or whatever)

THE GIG IS UP

Here aer my raisons:

1. I found a higher resolution of your avatar as a random background image on this here website.

3. Also there are a lot of WATMM references (like "fonic boys on rope" or whatever)

THE GIG IS UP

elementary my dear boris.

Guest Caustic

Here aer my raisons:

THE GIG IS UP

elementary my dear boris.

colonel mustard, in the library, with the lead pipe.

who is boris

Boris Ivanovich Grishenko (Russian: Борис Иванович Грищенко) is a brilliantly talented computer programmer and cracker who has hacked the United States Department of Justice. He is also backstabbing and arrogant, often shouting "I am invincible!" whenever he succeeds. All in all, he is disliked by many of his colleagues, who see him as an annoying prankster, especially about his habits of using slang about breasts and/or buttocks as passwords. Boris frequently spins pens with his hands while working, and is often seen typing with one hand.

loosely ott:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Konopka

Konopka, a former computer systems administrator[3], used the Internet to recruit a group of adolescent disciples. He called this group "The Realm of Chaos".[1] This group was ultimately responsible for 28 full power failures and 20 other service interruptions at various Wisconsin power plants.[1] They also committed arson, disrupted radio and television broadcasts, managed to disable an air traffic control system, sold pirated software, and damaged an internet service provider's computer system.[1]

Ultimately, it was established that Konopka and his group caused more than $400,000 worth of damage in 13 different Wisconsin counties.[1] Total damages caused by Konopka over his long history of vandalism and criminal damage is estimated at $2.5 million to $3 million.[4]

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=27073

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=237491

Guest hahathhat
who is boris

Boris Ivanovich Grishenko (Russian: Борис Иванович Грищенко) is a brilliantly talented computer programmer and cracker who has hacked the United States Department of Justice. He is also backstabbing and arrogant, often shouting "I am invincible!" whenever he succeeds. All in all, he is disliked by many of his colleagues, who see him as an annoying prankster, especially about his habits of using slang about breasts and/or buttocks as passwords. Boris frequently spins pens with his hands while working, and is often seen typing with one hand.

was so tempted to try and hax ur accnt via guessing pass; but realized that, had i (likely) succeeded, i'd promptly do something worthy of getting myself ipbanned.

ADULTHOOD SUX.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hahathhat
i just saw a picture of a desktop with a computer that was on a watmm site

does it go away when you close your eyes, and come back when you open them?

Archived