IGNORED

Yung Lean - Starz

milkface

• 2 weeks later...

Just under a week to go! If you don't follow him on instagram he's been posting snippets of every single song once a day and they're all sounding really promising. The album has already been fully leaked and unfortunately Playboi Carti has ruined Yayo ?

12 minutes ago, Mesh Gear Fox said:

carti does not ruin songs

You obviously haven't heard Pain 1993 and Yayo. I'm normally a massive fan of him but his new style is objectively atrocious.

18 minutes ago, Mesh Gear Fox said:

hes the best thing on pain 1993 cus drake is trash. baby voice carti is dope.

It is but I think he's gone too far with it on pain 1993 he sounds like hes having an asthma attack whilst at gun point or something it legitimately sounds ridiculous. Die Lit -> that Kid Cudi baby voice is as far as he should have gone with it.

carti sounds best when he doesn't have a drop of spit on his gums left from the weed and mdma

will check out the new yung lean, he got some great traxxx

• 1 month later...

LP and CD released today. My friends and I missed out on the signed LP but managed to get the limited edition LP. Was surprised that everything in the image above + shipping was only £28 ?

Archived