IGNORED

Some recent psychedelic tracks

DavieAddison

Links worked for me, maybe soundcloud was momentarily down?

nice surprise to hear those tracks, I really enjoyed what I heard. The track Erowid particularly caught my ear so far, I would be interested to know what's the creative/technical process behind it. Anyway your tracks sounds like growers somehow, I'll be back!

If those are the firsts tracks that you post here, welcome and don't hesitate to share more ;-)

Hey man, I think the links are dead! You should just post the soundcloud link straight up (don't post it as a hyperlink)

Hm, works for me. Here's a link to my page.

Really love your music on Sc by the way.

Links worked for me, maybe soundcloud was momentarily down?

nice surprise to hear those tracks, I really enjoyed what I heard. The track Erowid particularly caught my ear so far, I would be interested to know what's the creative/technical process behind it. Anyway your tracks sounds like growers somehow, I'll be back!

If those are the firsts tracks that you post here, welcome and don't hesitate to share more ;-)

Thanks man, it means a lot.

I made Erowid a few weeks ago after I picked up an Ableton Push. I only used midi keyboards and my laptop for years before that so that opened up a lot of new possibilities, but I'm still getting used to it. It sounds a bit more cut up and choppy than my other tracks because I triggered a lot more clips and effects live. It also sounds more like Amon Tobin than the AFX influenced stuff I've been making the last few months. The melody is an Abelton vst called Hotel Prepared Piano, but I tweaked it to sound more like a guitar.

I'm really enjoying your music too. Fresc is probably my favorite so far.

Hermit Lane is a tune. Really chilled, great pads.

Thanks man! The pads are mainly an ambient song I made a while ago that sounded too plain, so I played it on my phone inside a plastic cup and recorded the resonance then reversed it.

Hermit Lane is a tune. Really chilled, great pads.

Thanks man! The pads are mainly an ambient song I made a while ago that sounded too plain, so I played it on my phone inside a plastic cup and recorded the resonance then reversed it.

Smart! Might try a few things like this...

Oh wow, yeah soundcloud must have cut out when I tried clicking on your links. I actually listened to them the other day on Soundcloud and forgot you had a post here x)

My favorite is Hermit Lane easily! That's an interesting method you used! Did you stack on any post processing afterward?

Oh wow, yeah soundcloud must have cut out when I tried clicking on your links. I actually listened to them the other day on Soundcloud and forgot you had a post here x)

My favorite is Hermit Lane easily! That's an interesting method you used! Did you stack on any post processing afterward?

Thanks a lot man! I just checked the file, I layered the sample a few times and reversed half of them, then used some phasers and resonators on a couple of them. I also converted it to midi and used a few VSTs, then added the drums and a few other melodies and samples.

Fuck, I love this one. Very creative, organic sounds. Interesting progressions and breakdowns. Mixing is on point imo. Beautiful, keep it up. Excited to hear more like this.

Wow, thanks so much man!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived