IGNORED

Stranger in a Room

Squee

Wow, thanks, man! Glad you like it! :)

I kinda wanted to add more to the peak @2:57, but I've listened to this version so many times that it's hard for me to get used to other versions of it :)

Is this a remix, or one of those edits of yours to make it sound more palatable :dadjoke:

Sounding deece

Hehehe, it's a remix.

To be honest, I haven't edited a track in a couple of months. I usually only do it when I make playlists for cafes and restaurants. For instance, some of James Blake's tracks are wonderful, but because they usually end up as a loud mess of detuned synths, I cut that stuff away and add my own stuff instead. It's also a good way of learning :)

I listened to the original after this and definitely prefer this. The background melody is more intriguing tuned down.

I don't like the voice though. I'm sorry Jamie XX.

Not sure if I told you before but I really like Slow pan from left to right and especially White Rivers... the teaser. Did that ever release?

I listened to the original after this and definitely prefer this. The background melody is more intriguing tuned down.

I don't like the voice though. I'm sorry Jamie XX.

Not sure if I told you before but I really like Slow pan from left to right and especially White Rivers... the teaser. Did that ever release?

I just listened to the original for the first time since I started working on the remix and it sounds SO weird to me now :)

And thanks! I prefer my version as well, hehe.

Thanks, man! Appreciate it :)

About White Rivers... urgh, man... What you hear on Soundcloud is pretty much all there is of that track. I made it in a day and ever since I bounced the teaser I haven't been able to do any work on it. Everything sounds wrong and out of place. I'm sure one day I'll finish it and then I'll release. I was planning on adding it to the EP I'm working on but it's just one of those tracks that keeps looming in the back of my head and I have no idea what to do to it.

EDIT: Uh, I just noticed on Soundcloud that one of my favorite Nordic composers has listened to the remix 3 times. Hawt!

Guest GateFour

Yeah,listened to this and then the original. I like this version much better - it's much warmer / darker, good job on the bassline too. There is definitely something cool with pitch shifting the entire track down...

do you mind if i play this out for a little event? I think this fits the type of tracks that i'm gonna be playing for sure.

Yeah,listened to this and then the original. I like this version much better - it's much warmer / darker, good job on the bassline too. There is definitely something cool with pitch shifting the entire track down...

do you mind if i play this out for a little event? I think this fits the type of tracks that i'm gonna be playing for sure.

Thanks a lot, man!

Sure, feel free to play it. The tempo is a bit weird. It's 97.4 bpm :)

Guest GateFour

Thanks a lot, man!

cool. i have some stuff around that tempo... normally i start off with some slower stuff... so we'll see :)

Thanks a lot, man!

cool. i have some stuff around that tempo... normally i start off with some slower stuff... so we'll see :)

Nice! I would like to hear the mix if possible :)

I just can't stop listening to this remix ... I've now heard the original for the first time, it sounds waaay too fast, and well ... just not as good as this !

Archived