IGNORED

Tracks

th555

Guest gigasturtz

those last two you posted are my favorites. i feel like arrup could be really sweet as a part of something else. throw some compression on it and situate it in a mix with another element or two with a cleaner low end, maybe something half time to give it some funk.

M0130 Acid - I quite like this tune. There are lots of sounds I love! I'm fond of the structure, but cant put my finger on why. There is some static at around 3:20 mark which I doubt was meant to be there. Kinda spoils the groove! I felt the bass could have been a little bit loader, making it load would make it a tune I'd want to dance to. It also sounds like your clipping in places? I felt the first half of the track has a lot less variation in sound then the second.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Listening through some of the last few you posted, I feel like one good bit of criticism would be, that your tracks need some kind of build up. You can do it with volume/emotional melodies/ rhythm, whatever you prefer. Just needs to change in some way to sustain interest.

You can also mix different ways to build up tracks. One section can be focused on a complex rhythm, the next a breakdown with an emotional melody or something, then maybe a section where things get kinda quiet before another one where a new rhythm/melody comes in. This is by no means a template, you should just call it as you see it and put thought into what should come next, as you already do.. heh

Also, I personally only like to post my best music. I feel like if you mix your good music and a lot of 1 minute ideas you have/had at some point, tracks of different qualities will get jumbled up and people might not listen to the best you're capable of and move on after only listening to like 2/3 tracks. I have a secondary account that I post my okay things on, and even then you have to go through my profile to find the account. Plus, only allowing yourself to post your best stuff is good for your motivation too I find.

Archived