IGNORED

Where was he

marf

As worried as one can be without health insurance. I only got a couple of hours max of direct exposure. but what can you do? the people all the way downtown had more reason to worry. I skipped town as soon as the cloud came up and was gone for 3 weeks, after. I remember for a while, there was an ad up in the subway for a free exam of 9/11 after-effects, kind of "here's a number to call if you are worried and want some tests", or something. I called a couple times and never got through.

Jefferoo, that's a really interesting read, thanks. I was in Turkey visiting my sister at the time. A friend back home sent me a text about it thinking I was at home so I switched on the tv and watched it all on Sky News. We went out a bit later and the bars were full of people just sat watching for hours. Fucking mental just watching it on tv so I can't imagine how crazy it was being there.

Guest HokusPoker

He recorded the sound of the crashing buildings and made a track called "And up, and down, and up, and down" out of it.

Archived