IGNORED

Current Value - Beneath The Sonics

BlockUser

Dropped yesterday. Caught me off guard. Listening rn.

https://currentvalue1.bandcamp.com/album/beneath-the-sonics

First round sounds good. Sonically/Emotionally much in the vein of last year's Platinum Scatter. Jittery and twitching. Sounds fundamentally nervous. Loads and loads of nice modulations. Oh, and there's some really yummy vocoders.

Worst I can say about this release at the moment is that it's €18 for a digital release..  Honestly, just make that €10 and call the album "I Do Need A Series Of Rather Costly Dentist Appointments, Soon", and I'll happily throw in the remaining 8 just to help out. Gonna listen to the previews some more before deciding.

• Like 2

On 8/18/2023 at 3:08 PM, Ivan Ooze said:

18 euros is a bit much for the digitals but plenty of amazing tracks and you can just pick out the ones you like.

This dude is unstoppable!

Bought it now, shit is good! I always buy full albums only.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2023 at 3:47 PM, thumbass said:

I bought seeds of mutation a couple of years ago in a record store because I liked the cover art. Never really checked his other stuff out though.

Check out Platinum Scatter from last year, was in my top of 2022 releases, pretty sure you will dig it.

If you like it a bit more rough, "revealing the concealed" is an excellent ep

• Like 2