IGNORED

another 2 new greenbank tunes

Guest greenbank

Guest Promo

I really like 'Rocking in the labatory' which is definitely my bag. I think I'd play this in a set for sure as its a very strong feel good tune. To me its the best thing you've got up on your site. I wasn't totally sure about your two new other tunes. I find it hard to really appreciate tracks properly late at night as the mind is too open however I keep putting 'Rocking in the labatory' on repeat, so that definitely tells you something. Yeah your two new tunes didn't seem too bad but for some reason they didn't create a hugely strong impression that I might have hoped for. I'm really into your more uplifting tracks more than your darker ones.

Guest greenbank

i'm putting up all the tracks on the site as downloads tomorrow evening. i just prepped them all as hi-q lame mp3s the noo but need to wait for my flatmate to be around to add them since i have no db details. i reckon the bandwidth can handle it, might be an issue but i'll give it a go and see.

Guest greenbank

right, all tracks now downloadable. crazy. hopefully they are all tagged and whatnot and linked up properly, let me know if anything is broken (quite likely given that i've been awake for 36hrs or something stupid).

Guest greenbank

its an emulator, think i used abl in that one.

shit, i've just noticed its the no-automation version i've got up again.. oh well.. its not too bad without.

Guest yan_g

the site's great. funny thing i know bradlay law (well i remember him fmmo neo.dr)

which tracks?

now playing alex grah bell, the phone trick is excellent!

Guest greenbank
the site's great. funny thing i know bradlay law (well i remember him fmmo neo.dr)

which tracks?

now playing alex grah bell, the phone trick is excellent!

the 2 newest referred to at the top of the thread are cheeryhalf and twistedhalf, the news post about them got bumped to second when i made all the tracks downloadable. and yeah bradmaster flash and me like our DR!

Guest Promo

I like 'Cheery Half'. Its cheesy but I'm diggin it ... very uplifting.

'cuckoo spit' i meant. yeah this tunes are good

Guest greenbank
Ah good I'm gonna download all of these.

How is me remix going by the way?

yeah, it went a bit wrong - your mild cheese + my mild cheese combined into something that is no way getting out of quality control! i'll give it a wee look over cos i havnae touched it in a very long time but i think its bad! i'll mail you later about doing a different one or something.

I have to say that I liked the Acid City one a lot more. I think rocking in the lab was pretty cool, but I don't know, not really my bag, you know? Anyway I liked the mixing a lot.

The beak remix was cool. :cool:

All of your tracks had a lot of good personality. Definitely original material.

PS: nice site, too.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Promo

'Cuckoo Spit' is hands down my favourite tune of yours!! Truly the bomb bro!!! I swear every now and then a tune smashes you right in the face and this track is it for me. Made me cry. :omg:

Guest greenbank

cheers dude! - funnily enough cuckoo spit is the one that everyone i played it to in real life actually told me they didn't like much but i stuck it on cos i reckon its ok. the flutes might be a bit much for some or something!

Guest Gardenia

greenbank I am new to this board, and am trying to make my way through all of the posts, but your music sticks out to me as being the best. The Innocent Railway, especially, sounds very pure, very well produced. Cheers.

cheers dude! - funnily enough cuckoo spit is the one that everyone i played it to in real life actually told me they didn't like much but i stuck it on cos i reckon its ok. the flutes might be a bit much for some or something!

You know what I say .... fuck em. I'm gonna play 'Cuckoo Spit' at my gig on 18 August, 2006 for sure!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I listened to a few, and made some notes:

cheeryhalf

00:13 that is indeed acid

00:21 nice beat

00:28 wtf big clongy thing

00:49 sorta works I guess

00:56 fat lead

01:15 not sure about the high bit in the lead

01:52 cheese factor 10

in summary: acid rain in the morning, slowly being replaced by cheese hailstones towards the afternoon. kinda fun

twistedhalf

00:12 like the voicey pad in background

00:24 this is pretty intense

01:00 where's it going to go?

01:18 nice percussion - hccbu right?

02:10 interesting

in summary: the soundtrack to a japanese computer game involving large amounts of agression directed from small furry animals towards oneself. the end of level boss is Venetian Snares dressed as a penguin.

special extra review:

rocking in the laboratory

00:13 fun!

00:40 really enjoying this ... very dynamic

01:54 calms the mood down a bit here

02:06 omg the 80s

02:16 return of the fun stuff

02:44 another calmer bit ... preferred the fun stuff : (

03:14 still cool though

in summary: this is part of the soundtrack to a 2006 re-make of Ferris Bueller's Day Off. This particular track is the scene where Ferris closes down the school with a stomch bug he gene-spliced in his bedroom. Then he snogs his hot girlfriend in the back of a stretch limo while simultaneously driving it, while the headmaster gets eaten by a shark and sacked at the same time.

Archived