IGNORED

Official BoC T-Shirts

Joyrex

you really think so, that much for an ad? i suppose it's possible. also i remember someone started a thread in wattem asking if anyone knew electronic music record sales figures, and then someone crossposted a thread from the mu-forums with some stats ...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Raddcliff
couple hundred thousand album sales? i really, really, really, really doubt that

hate to burst yer bubble holmes, as 'underground' as you wanna be and think you are, boc are warps biggest seller. they actually really helped the label during the tuff days.

ya they sold a shitload.

Guest Dogboy73

I bought one of the new T's in large this time ......... still to bloody small!! the body fits nice but the arms?!! Skinny bastard arms! I'm not exactly a big bloke either. The BoC T I had made is much better than the official ones.

Here's the one I had made (size Large)

dsc01925kp2.jpg

And here's the shitty official T over the top of it. See what I mean about those arms?! I look like I've got a muscle top on .... but with no muscles!! I look like I'm on my way to gay pride (especially with that rainbow!). Fuck this I'm making my own BoC t's from now on. The official ones officially suck & so say all of me :wink:

dsc01924wb8.jpg

I second this.

I do like the two t-shirts as well and they fit like they're supposed to fit.

I ordered a medium one; just like I also ordered the Aphex Twin one in medium a couple of years ago. Exactly the same size so I don't know what people are on about...

I third this. on every point above... I've got both the blue MHTRTC one and the brown trees/buildings one in medium and they fit perfectly.

Guest Dogboy73
I third this. on every point above... I've got both the blue MHTRTC one and the brown trees/buildings one in medium and they fit perfectly.

Must be me then! I must be bigger than I thought! :confused:

hate to burst yer bubble holmes, as 'underground' as you wanna be and think you are

lol, yeah, that's why i was saying that ... i also love incredibly obscure bands like radiohead and pavement. being 'underground' is my main goal in life

boc are warps biggest seller. they actually really helped the label during the tuff days.

ya they sold a shitload.

so you work at warp or know someone who works at warp? link?

Archived