IGNORED

Official BoC T-Shirts

Joyrex

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any insight as to the next set of designs anyone? The trees are lame as hell and I can't even make out what the hell the other one is. Why don't they have blown-up pics on Warpmart?

Guest taxman
Any insight as to the next set of designs anyone? The trees are lame as hell and I can't even make out what the hell the other one is. Why don't they have blown-up pics on Warpmart?

the other one is the mhtrtc cover

Guest Turncoat Indian

Fuckssake. I want fucking polaroids of kids on mine (as I'm sure does any BoC fan)!

Guest lost cloud

I saw the official marketing t-shirts too. They are sad, I wonder if they were really made by them? because it is a big lack of creativity: One pale color with a little "logo-like" thing right in the middle taken from some existing things (album cover and icon of trees), they are empty. Although their music is so rich. I missed something?

they must have been "directed" to make a thing soldable in quantity, I dont know. But instead of making shitty t-shirts they should give us another album :innocent:

ps: I prefer that one with the trees.. :grin:

Guest Captain Cooper
They don't even have fucking small size for the second one.

Eat more then, tin-ribs.

(actually I'm after a small one too but I prefer sky blue anyway)

this sticker would make a good t-shirt aswell http://fredd-e.narfum.org/boc/goodies/show...-sticker-03.jpg

not just the type part but also the sticker part.

but i really hope they make this one

http://fredd-e.narfum.org/boc/goodies/show...-sticker-06.jpg

id be really dissapointed if the next 2 are from the tch or tch stickers those stickers were lame. and i dont see anyone buying the mhtrtc t-shirt.

I think these two would make decent t-shirts:

http://fredd-e.narfum.org/boc/goodies/show...-sticker-04.jpg

http://fredd-e.narfum.org/boc/goodies/show...-sticker-05.jpg

The retro designs are very BoC for me, and I do like the Twoism design in blue (although the original colours would have been better). Bet the fucker won't fit me properly though.

Where are these stickers from anyway (apart from TCH and Twoism)?

No word yet on what the other designs will be - the design is a line drawing of the MHTRTC album cover (think paint by numbers effect or rotoscoping effect without the colours).

I want a Geogaddi t-shirt!

Now THAT would rock - just the album cover, but a wraparound design (where every bit of the shirt has the design printed on it).

>>where every bit of the shirt has the design printed on it

LOL like a Greateful Dead hippie T-shirt, nobody would wear that!

Ironic this statement is coming from "Bob Dylan"... lots of shirts do this style of printing, not only hippie shirts.

And you'd so fucking would buy one :laughing:

>>where every bit of the shirt has the design printed on it

LOL like a Greateful Dead hippie T-shirt, nobody would wear that!

Ironic this statement is coming from "Bob Dylan"... lots of shirts do this style of printing, not only hippie shirts.

And you'd so fucking would buy one :laughing:

erm, bob dylan being the tie-dyed hippy we all know him to be right :confused:

Whether he likes it or not, Dylan was (is) a hippie icon - so my reference is correct, although Dylan himself would argue against it.

As a matter of fact, most of the wrap-around designs I see these days are for NASCAR shirts!

Guest Jack.GG
They don't even have fucking small size for the second one.

I ordered one of each in small when they came out...

I thought the first two t-shirts were due for shipping on the 4th of August? I pre-ordered mine mid-July but I've still heard fuckall from Warp.

Yeah, I'd been thinking that too

Guest Dogboy73
these are so gay and fagggish and blue and they remind me of skytree. warp are gonna be so rich after this one.

They are! got mine today. What colour is that supposed to be? Baby fucking blue?! To small as well. I'm a 39" chest. That makes me a medium according to the sizing guide on WARP mart - I look like i'm on my way to gay pride! far to tight around the chest & arms! This ones going on ebay for sure!!

Guest Ron Manager

so judging by the small sizes, are these shirts printed on that soft American Apparel? what does the ticket say?

Dylan is no hippie icon

like fuck he isn't

Guest Jack.GG
mine hasnt come yet.

what the shit is up?

Same here. I emailed WarpMart and they said this:

The manufacturers have confirmed they are sending the missing shirts to

us end of next week so we shall ship them at that time.

Apologies for the delay on these, we had no idea this was going to happen.

That was on 18/8.

Archived