IGNORED

The Fate of Mankind is Being Thrown to the Wind

Guest Mike Stone

Guest yan_g

the track sounds good but has nothing original. loving the part that starts at about 2:00 best. then classical amens & drill again.

I did, why do you ask?

sorry, i was tripping yesterday. hehe

i thought it was sick, even if it wasn't completely original, i think it was better than just about everything else i hear on this board. i mean it actually has emotion!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Thisket

Just remember to post it as an attatchment on the board. It makes our days so much shinier.

Goodish track, bee tee double-uu.

I'm sure 'dinner at my house' and 'zelah' were just trying to being humourous.

I wrote a review in the other thread. it went like this:

OK I made some notes, in the spirit of constructive criticism:

00:20 like it so far

00:25 like the lead synth

00:34 not sure about the triplet snare thing right there

00:38 but its alright a few seconds later

00:55 nice drilly beats

01:14 kid talking about a ghost

01:49 piano chords, interesting

02:00 a different beat

02:12 back to drill, but some interesting backing chords now (like a synthetic choir or something)

02:45 more kid talking, and a nice wind-down

03:20 thats the end. I like it when tracks are under 4 mins : )

there a lot of nice elements in there, though you seem to save some of the best ones till right at the end. e.g.we hear a lot of the lead synth thing, but my favorite sound was the choir-like backing chord near the end.

At first I thought the Kid talking didn't really fit with the mood of the music. The music is all 'huge robots in space with guns' and the kid talking is a bit 'ahhh, kids,lol' - so I kinda thought the music was too serious for the kid sample. But on a second listen it did sort of fit together, theres something poignant about a kid talking about ghosts.

So in summary: quite liked it, quite inventive and atmospheric. Drills not really my thing, but I reckon drill-n-bass fans will find plenty to like here.

Archived