IGNORED

krabbels

Guest iep

don't now what to think of this kind of music as it's not my cup of tea but it does express something, sounds like movie music to me (thriller or something), there is some kind of density, goes inceasingly. sorry if my comments are worthless... still better than nothing uh?

thx for sharing...

Great use of atmospheres. Does have that city vibe... subway station samples? Sounds like a cross between a subway and a synth, puts me in a similar headspace as Richard Devine's ambient stuff. This is great. The machines breath. Very clever work. Either the machines are disguised as synths, or the synths are disguised as machines, and I can't figure out which! You've blended it perfectly. Seriously one of the best things I've ever heard posted in the EKT forum. Wow. You've won me over. I could see myself listening to this on a regular basis.

Liking it from the word go...really nice dark brooding synth there...quality.....yeah, definitely good for some late night, post coke/mushrooms/whatever's your thing listening.....oooh, nice change up....wow this is menacing.....

Well, yeah, I think this has some serious clout to it. Definitely awe inspiring. Very nice indeed. Cheers!

building tension.

i'm not so much getting urban as much as vast space, muted horror, ceaseless pursuit...

huge in scale, simple but strong structure.

excellent.

Archived