if your interested reply and ill post some pic-a-licks

Guest Captain Cooper

Might possibly be interested in this as well! :shuriken:

In fact I'm very interested if Shamanix isn't in the end :shuriken: :shuriken:

Guest TheEarlOfEastchurch

im on the isle of sheppey, kent, uk

postage will prob be exspensive (at a guess £20/30) pick-up + cash welcome

where abouts are you

ill post up pics about mid-day (gotta get some sleep now: )

im not entirely sure wether i want it yet, ive got the cash an all, but i dont know anything about the actuall synth and ive already got 2 which i havent bothered collecting cables to plug into my pc yet

il have a day to think, so if you want it cooper, get it, and if you dont i could well take it of your hands just because ive got more money than i know what to do with atm.

can't compare a sh101 with a ms10 - a ms10 is, in my opinion, only interesting if you are going to use it in a modular setup. it's not exactly spectaculair when used on its own (VERY basic stuff).

200 pounds seems a fair price if it's really in a perfect condition.

wasn't copmparing, that's my point... an sh101 is versatile, an ms10 isn't.

i wouldn't pay 200 bucks for one unless i was silly minted, and fancied it simply for it's oldskool aesthetic, sitting in my studio.

Guest Captain Cooper

I think I might well go for it because I have got a bit of money at the moment and was thinking about a nice little monosynth to play with... could definitely do with an analogue noise generator and filter if nothing else. I'm in Peterborough at the moment, moving to Greenwich in about a month... I'll PM you later when I've had a think?

while were on the subject,ive spent a few months practicing up on my 101 and im getting alright at it, but what cable do i need to search for to stick it into my PC

last time i asked i just got 1/4 to 1/8 cables but wtf are they.

can i use a guitar cable with a jack adaptor?

while were on the subject,ive spent a few months practicing up on my 101 and im getting alright at it, but what cable do i need to search for to stick it into my PC

last time i asked i just got 1/4 to 1/8 cables but wtf are they.

can i use a guitar cable with a jack adaptor?

yes.

guitar cable = 1/4" jack... i suspect you're not using a zoopy soundcard, so chances are the line in on your card will be a 1/8" jack.

you can use adapters if you want, but you'll get a small amount of noise in the signal unless you use hypersex future adapters made of real platinum and space dust. which cost a brazilian quids. best to actuall get a lead with a 1/4 at one end and a 1/8" at the other.

hope that helps.

• 4 months later...
yes mate sold to Iain C

got a roland PMA-5 for sale if anyones interested

£100 ono

ah well...... not interested in the PMA-5 i'm afraid - i'm trying to go analogue-ish. I want an MSQ-700/100.

Archived