IGNORED

how much is didgeridoo white label 12" worth

perunamuusi

You mean the original belgian 12" with Isoprophlex on it (not Analogue Bubblebath 1)?

Because I saw the CD of Digeridoo on eBay for like £30 (about $50)

just like i said in the thread title

not analogue bubblebath

not the cd off ebay

anyone else?

i've seen the non white label r&s 12" for 50euros/35quid

No, I meant is it the version which has Analogue Bubblebath 1 as track 2 (i.e. the UK 12"/CD version) or the version with Isoprophlex on it (i.e. The austrian release). I was asking the same as Joyrex.

P.S. Although the UK versions of Digeridoo have Phloam as track 4, they misslabel Phloam as Isoprophlex, so they only way to tell whether it's a UK or Autrian release is to check whether is has the track Analogue Bubblebath 1 on it. This was all covered in http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=9798

ah well now...i'll have to get back to you on this

because it's my mates record and he doesn't know the names of any other tracks on it

and neither of us have working decks at the minute

if it were mine - there is no way on gods earth i would be selling it

but he is not so precious about aphex stuff as i am

he's owned it since release and he's more a tekno / old skool belgian gabba-ist than a aphex dicklicker

i will investigate though cause he does wanna sell it and i suggested it could/should find a loving home via watmm

It doesn't mention other tracks other than Digeridoo?

Instant diagnosis: It's Analogue bubblebath 2, it has 2 other untitled tracks (sorry i should have known, you did mention it was a whitelabel).

This is quite a rare vinyl your mate has, it was limited to 1,000 copies. But if he has such a rare aphex vinyl and he has a mate who really likes aphex twin (you), why would he rather sell it than give it to you? Or don't you want it? Has he even suggested it?

It doesn't mention other tracks other than Digeridoo?

Instant diagnosis: It's Analogue bubblebath 2, it has 2 other untitled tracks (sorry i should have known, you did mention it was a whitelabel).

This is quite a rare vinyl your mate has, it was limited to 1,000 copies. But if he has such a rare aphex vinyl and he has a mate who really likes aphex twin (you), why would he rather sell it than give it to you? Or don't you want it? Has he even suggested it?

it may or may not mention the other tracks on a sticker or something

its not clear because the record is at his house amongst a ton of records and i haven't seen it with my own eyes

all i know is:

1) it's a white label didgeridoo 12"

he hasn't offered to give it to me because he wants the $$$$$$$

The way you can instantly tell if it's a whitelabel of the UK or Austrian Digeridoo release or Analogue Bubblebath 2 (which technically is a whitelabel pressing) is if it has "ANALOGUE BUBBLEBATH 2" and "DIGERIDOO [ABORIGINAL MIX]" stamped on it and the catalogue # of CUT002.

i'll investigate

would anyone happen to know what those 2 releases are worth anyway????

for his sake i hope its the rarer of the 2 (i assume thats the aust. 12")

for my sake (should i end up buying it) i hope it isn't

Actually AB2 would be worth more than a whitelabel or a pretty common vinyl release... not too many whitelabels are worth more than the originals, unless they have some unique factor to them.

Guest yetihunter
Analogue Bubblebath 2 (which technically is a whitelabel pressing)

it's only "technically" a white label because rabbit city were too cheap to print any labels or covers, it still got a pressing of 1000 copies.

the 2 b-sides weren't released anywhere else though, thats why its worth some good money, great tracks too them b-sides.

check popsike - it shows rare record prices, lists two of these that went for £40 and one that went for £56

Archived