IGNORED

Where can my friend buy a cheap TB-303

Guest vibertisgod

Guest welcome to the machine

I was given a 606 by someone I teach, I was only about 17 and giving lessons for a fiver in cubase. The bloke I was teaching got talking about some old drum machine he had in his shed. He said I could have it instead of paying me the £5 for the lesson, I said yes. Hehe, not as good as a 303 but it made me smile a little :)

I was given a 606 by someone I teach, I was only about 17 and giving lessons for a fiver in cubase. The bloke I was teaching got talking about some old drum machine he had in his shed. He said I could have it instead of paying me the £5 for the lesson, I said yes. Hehe, not as good as a 303 but it made me smile a little :)

:cool:

even though maybe not as groundbreaking or important as the 303 (in history) the 606 sure as hell has a place next to the 303

here is no other sound like a 303/606 acid track

or an mc-505 cos it has the d-beam, thats got great fucking around potential.

fuck yea, my good buddy has a 505 and it's fun as fuck to play around with and super easy to use.

Guest αnalogue ψings

oooosh.

i dropped my 303 off the table today but it works fine...but i got splitsecond life flash before my eyes though...

Yeah, my cat knocked my 606 off its "safe" spot atop the rack once. Nearly killed the little shit. But it was fine...

Archived